6. BUSINESS INSURANCE PRINCIPLES
This Course Provides:
5 Hours - Life & A&S License
Also valid if you reside in QC
Recognition number: CSF15-03-33684
Number of PDUs: 5
Number of PDUs and topics:
This course is an introduction to the
Business Insurance market and it is our
suggestion that you should consider
completing Business Insurance Solutions at
some point as well.
This course is an introduction to the Business Insurance market and it is our suggestion that you should consider completing Business Insurance Solutions at some point as well.
- The Canadian Business Corporations Act
- The 5 myths of business prospecting.
- The advisor’s goals when dealing with business clients.
- Seven habits of successful business people.
- Why the focus should be on Business Insurance.
- The Business Insurance Fact Find.
- Business Financial Statements and how to use the ratios.
- Types of Business Structures – Advantages and Disadvantages of each and the various needs for insurance.
- Various taxation of each business structure and how to minimize the risk.
- Why a business owner requires Business Continuation Planning. (Business Estate & Financial Planning)
- Why the Business Owner needs to plan for their retirement using RRSP, RRIFs and other planning options that are available.
- The four “D’s” of a business exit - The effects of death, disability and retirement on each business structure, and the need for various insurance products
- The five common ways to determine a business buy-out price. The importance of insurance in the business structures.
- An overview of business insurance, Buy-Sell agreements, Disability Buy-Sell agreements, Key person, Group Insurance, individual Disability, Critical Illness, Long Term Care insurance and Life insurance.
- Partnership agreements and the need for insurance to insurance the various types of agreements.
- Advisor tips to do the right job for the Business client.
Toll Free Phone 877 524-7121 Toll Free Fax - 866 277-4511
This web site Copyright © 2018 Pro-Seminars